View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 01:59 AM   #67
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Rice
I turned her into a sexual fiend I guess. I don't know. I was her first and only until this all started in January.

My mom is the best!

I'm not in any hurry to get into another relationship. I'm going to have fun and do whatever the hell I want. I'm going to live it up a little. I also want to do some travelling.

I suppose there's a slim chance she's developed manic depression. People who are bi polar tend to have extremely poor sexual impulse control when in a manic swing. Then again it'd be pretty rare to develop such a condition so late in life. I know you're probably cursing her name and the day you met her right now, but I'd say as a human being you should urge her seriously to get some kind of professional help. If nothing else, she'll become someone else's problem.

And good thinking on not getting into anything right away. My brother got involved before the ink was even on his divorce papers (although his ex wife got involved way before that...the whore) and it just seemed...sketchy. He's actually marrying the girl in July so maybe he got lucky (though time will tell and I have my doubts).

And Revival...this doesn't make women look bad...it makes A woman look bad. I think around here we all get that both sexes fuck up on a regular and somewhat predictable basis.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote