View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 06:48 PM   #36
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
lol lol lol... dude, the rsx sucks.... just cuz it "looks good" doesnt mean it's a good car with potential. the WRX is a good practical car that i can drive everyday and guess what, they can run high 12's with full exhaust, chip, intake and boost controller. but im not worried about having a FAST car anymore cuz it doesnt really get you anywhere but into a tree. u can total ur car in second like i did. ur insurance goes up and u lose a lot of money in the end. the RSX is front wheel drive for christ's sake. if u plan on making a FAST car, go with a trans am, a cobra, a wrx, lancer evo 8, rx-7, supra, 3000GT(even tho i hate them)... at least those cars are all decent stock and have potential with minor upgrades. you will can dump $5000 into the RSX and run 14.0's, maybe a 13.8. it's not about factory horsepower ratings you goon.. its about potential if ur trying to make a fast car. ps. there will be much better cars out in 2 years. save ur money for a real car to build and have daily driver.

Now there is some positive and constructive advice, thank you. the WRX sti does have a 2.5 liter engine compared to the RSX's 2.0 liter. Also...i assume the STi comes with turbo?