View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 01:20 PM   #8
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by Juggaman
4Jacks...they were selling "racing downpipe's" for our cars on e-bay a couple weeks ago for around $150. I looked but there are none on there right now. I would say just keep checking back.

I saw those... but was a little unwilling to spend 150 bones on something that was big and shiny and UNSEEN ...
that why I was planning on spending $10 at the junk yard.

I did recently find out that some after market Headers for our cars have the CAT extentsion. So I might wait and get that.

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
But yeah 2 1/4- 2 1/2 is a good choice.

2.25" is NOT a good choice ... a letter into Sport Compact Car, ran a dyno on a 1.6L Geo Storm w/ 2.25" and 2.5" and thier was a drastic increase in the 2.5" SCC may 02 V. 14 No 5 .. Page 26

As for staying All motor or Going FI .... In the Far future I may Add Nitrous. a 75hp Shot... I would rarely use it... just for that punk sitting next to me at the Light.

This would come after ALL my Cosmetic Mods though .. I'm Going ALL Show little Go

Talking to a muffler shop getting a quote.... One shop person stated that going with 3" may be a bad idea due to the fact that it would hang really low and scrap on all the speed bumps and if I ever wanted to lower my car , FORGET IT ...

This was a Good point.

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote