View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 07:17 AM   #10
92vx

Quote:
Originally posted by SthPerformance
And you drive a VX with what motor in it? hopfully your not talking this trash when your driving with the stock d15z1 motor under your hood.. That damn vx motor aint got enough torque to open a pickle jar let alone pull around a 2100+lbs chassis ...

LS motors are far from being "POS" motors... In my book the LS motor is by far better then the B16a motors for daily driving because the power band on the LS is were most daily driven cars see it .. those b16a motors you have to rev the piss out of them to get any kind of power...

OWNED!!
That's funny owned hahaha,if your going to own somebody,that isn't how you do it.Since I didn't say LS,I said B18A,which is a POS,your a tard.No I don't have a pickle jar opener motor in my VX.You obviously have never driven or raced a VX w/a B16A in it.Or you wouldn't be able to talk,because you'd be choking on dust.It has plenty of power for daily street driving
And if you want to talk numbers,then ok.A B18A1 makes 130hp and 121ftlbs and a B16siRII makes 170hp and 116ftlbs,WOW 40 more hp,compared to what 5ftlbs,you're a idiot for even trying to argue it.5ftlbs is shit,and it's funny when you people that went with the cheaper POS,try to defend it with 5ftlb advantage.HAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA