View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 04:23 AM   #1
AzCivic

My ongoing Nitrous project w/ pics

well i got a good portion of the items i needed/wanted.

First up the kit itself, its a Nitrous Express EFI direct port kit, I wanted this to be a safe hp gain and direct port is the safest:

I also got a MSD digital 6 ignition controller which can retard timing when the nitrous hits, and provides a "soft" rev limit-one that doesnt cut fuel:

then i found a good deal on a MSD blaster HVC coil so i snagged that and got the modified cap to go along with it:

I also wanted to replace my decade old fuel pump so I got a walbro 190lph:

right now I only have the digital 6 installed and that was a nice little pita by itself.

I still need to get a few things like a blow down tube kit since i'll have the bottle mounted right behind the drivers seat, a nitrous pressure guage, a fuel pressure guage, a chip to get rid of my rev-limit so i can set it at what I want with the digital 6, and other little odds and ends, maybe even new fuel injectors.

The plan for now is to run a 50shot and if everything is cool MAYBE increasing it to a 75shot on the stock block. Then I want to get a sleeved block w/ internals and then change the jets out to run 150-200shot w/ a progressive controller.

what do you think?

Last edited by AzCivic : 06-09-2004 at 04:43 PM.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote