View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 02:52 AM   #3
nosaj81_2000

Re: SRS Light Suddenly Appears

Quote:
Originally posted by Vegasguy80
The SRS light on my dash has suddenly decided to come on. I haven't made any modifications lately or anything like that. Just out of no where the light came on and has stayed on. Have any of the other Honda owners had this problem? If so, what was the outcome?

Please help. Thanks

yeah my wifes 01 civic has been doing the same thing. they told her that it was a short in the system which if you ask me that not a good thing but the dealer could be trying to BS the wife. the first time it cam on i had installed some neons in her car and when i was hiding the wires down the side of the car there is a yellow plug that is supposedly for the SRS but i dont think so. so the wife brought the car to the dealer and they told her it was because of the neons and me having played with the yellow connector which i didnt, that was why the light came on and then she asked the mechanic who had worked on the car where exactly the problem was and he said he didnt know. so to me honda tech are bull sh*t no offense to anyone who is one.