Thread: amplifiers
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2003, 02:24 AM   #12
accord98lx

I think 600 watts rms for both the sub isnt bad. I'll be happy with it and I believe Audiobahn is a "quality" product and well known. Ive hard some 150 watts rms 10 in JL Audio subs and those things are pretty loud...so I can expect the same sound from the 600w audiobahn..if not...better (hopefully). My friend has a single 10 inch sub in a bandpass box. I know its not a big brand sub too but that thing pounds loud "enuff". I dont want a sound system that can be heard 1 miles away. I just want to be able to hear a crisp clean bass note. not the stock flat bass note. As long these subs is louder then my friends 2 10 inch sony xplods from walmart..then Im happy.

Now that I kno the amplifier is perfect with the sub..I'll see if I can find another one but cheaper.

Anyone else have any suggestion on the amp or any input on this whole thing? thanks

Btw.. Im on a strict budge. I think i have a max of $500 for this and thats all Im willing to spend. I already spent $400 on a alpine HU. And Im going to spend another $500 for the sub and amp.

The Audiobahn will cost me around 200 shipped and 350 shipped for the amp. I think thats a "steal" if you ever seen the prices of some of the audio store where I live.