View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 01:18 AM   #50
Ex-Tdo4

OK, after this I'm done!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer
im a little skeptical also, it's nearly impossible to make up 3 car lengths in a single gear while the other person is already up top, especially against an ls1. the only way that would be possible is if you squeezed 50-75 shot or if the other person missed a gear. but i don't think he missed a gear because it's so obvious when that happens. maybe he got the holeshot and just let off and got back on it*shrug* ls1's are really quick, they have a load of torque and even more hp to back it up, so they are good at low and high end. you'll need a 12sec civic to take an ls1 legit, cuz they also run high 12's. not calling bs on ur kill, just stating the facts. btw. what setup are you running on ur hondata?..

OK Gixer, lets say that an Ls1, hypathetically runs 13.3's and mister civicferio whooped his ass by two car lengths by the end second gear he must be leaving the ls1 by like 4-5 car lengths by 4th gear right cuz he's fuking fast right with a t3 turbo right? well, by 4-5 cars lengths at the end of the quarter, that would put civicferio at a quartermile time of like like.... whoa! 11.89!!! Wow, man, were're in the mists of a 11sec 4door single cam civic!

Case dismissed: judgement goes for ME!!!

ENd of the end, no more after this!
Im tired, time to go get drunk and make fun of this guy to all of my friends, cuz i tell good stories when im drunk. Picture a bunch of guys holding there noses and laughing at this bullshit and how this guy here has made a complete idiot of himself in front of the internet world and ours.