Thread: Serious Rantage
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
black95gs-t

Serious Rantage

So there are four things at the top of my "list."

1. Paris Hilton. Do I really need to explain? Why is she so important anyway? She was born into a rich family! She has done nothing! She has no pulitzer prize, no peace prize, doesn't give anything to the community, isn't in a band, isn't ceo of a huge company, wasn't an evil dictator in a foreign country, didn't kill 50 people.... WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL WITH HER AND WHY IS SHE ALL THAT ANYONE IN THE NEWS CAN TALK ABOUT?????????????????

2. Mary Winkler. She is the one that really needs to get shanked in the neck, thrown in a wood chipper, set on fire, fed to dogs and then tossed out to sea after being shat out. This piece of work MURDERS her husband, who was a reverand or something like that, with a shotgun. Then she takes the whole, "he abused me mentally, physically, and sexually," defence. Hey, if it is true go for it. She however had no evidence. No trips to the hospital, no 911 calls, no police reports. She had some close friends say that it happened. Her defence was kind of like "she said, he said," but he couldn't say so it was more like "she said, he's dead." She gets convicted of "voluntary manslaughter???????" WTF???????? Then she gets 210 days in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 210!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of that the 143 she has already been there count towards the total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?????????????? SHE HAS 67 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! 67 more days for MURDERING SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

3. The Democratic Presidential debat. It's called Faith and Politics. What happened to a seperation of church and state? When did we start having debates based only upon religion? I swear to god if I ever hear Hillary talk about "prayer warriors" and the Christians of Congo again, I'm not going to finish that sentence.

4. I go to Palomar to have some fun riding. Two older dudes that were very cool start talking with me. Then we started talking about my job and stuff. The an old bicycle guy comes over and starts calling me a baby killer and saying that Iraq is a huge waste of time and We did nothing there and we have no reason to be there and I don't know what I am talking about because he has read reports and the news is never wrong. I almost shoved his bicycle helmet dow his throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote