View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 08:12 PM   #124
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Look at all of this...you guys spout out specs like you know your shit but you don't even know an SVT Cobra has NEVER, I repeat NEVER come with a factory automatic transmission. It's just not an option. Now all of this bullshit about who's bigger than who...wtf is that shit? That's like that one douche bag wanting to race me from halfway across the country. I'm sure you feel all big and bad being keyboard bullies but just knock it the fuck off. It's fucking childish. I think you both know you're better than this.
He was the one telling me he was going to kick my ass. All i did was corrected him and told him i would level him.

The specs i posted where what i found in other forums what other people were running.

Quote:
talking shit or not, i love doing it. now the argument drove off, since people wont look at the facts. no wander so many people think honda guys are ricers. i try, i REALLY try not to think so but it gets harder everytime. also of bs like this. you KNOW for a fact he wasnt trying to race, he was playing with you.

and no, im not threatening you. you should support your words with something. i coudnt give a fuck less what boxing or whatever else you in, never stopped me. so this discussion is over, i arrest my case.
Are you fucking dense? In order to "play" with someone you stay slightly ahead of them or even with them. He was BEHIND me. and we went up to 120 mph. So how could he not be racing? You stupid shit. NOt to metntion the wave and the head nod. Man just do the world a favor and drive into a tree.