Thread: gone/weed
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 04:08 PM   #115
NewLude

dislike it all you want, facts are facts. He has applied for better jobs, and been turned down due to drugs in his system. All his money goes tward rent, and MJ.... the guy weighed 230 when I met him.. yes a little overweight.. but last time I saw him he was probably 170lbs... he is 6'8 for gods sake.. thats UNHEALTHY and he looked gaunt and pale... because he spends all his money on weed rather than food.

now tell me.. why I shouldnt think that MJ has caused these problems with him?

I am SURE that there are other things going on with him that I am not aware of, but here is the kicker.... none of this started until he started using MJ.

riddle me this batman.. what is the one thing that all of these things have in common?

now dont get me wrong, I am not saying that EVERYONE who uses it is likely to end up like this. I am not even saying that 25% of them are. What I am saying, is that HE did, and 1 person is enough for me to choose to not ever do it again.

With you, I understand that it helps you with your problems of bi-polar disorder among others, and I am glad that you have found something that can help you with these things as they are all very troubling diseases. again, I am GLAD that you have found that weed will help you with this, however.. I dont know you, and thus I cannot attribute your successes to my RL friends' failures.

This was a post tward Spaz who was asking who had/hadnt tried it, and I was telling him MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES with it. I was not looking for approval from you.

There is a reason I dont get into political discussions and it is because its all based on openion.. guess its time for me to add another to the politics column of things not to discuss... drugs.