View Single Post
Old 10-15-2001, 08:53 PM   #5
Dezoris

I got your email.

Your body kit should be taken to a good body shop, along with your car so they can match the kit to the paint color of your car, blending may also be needed to ensure a good color transition with the rest of the body paint, for a full kei bumpers, rocker panels hood, it would cost you for a good job (labor) 6-900$

Do your research go from place to place getting quotes, make sure you talk to the shop manager, explain what you want, if he is understanding and good at waht he does he will explain the whole process, you'll see the pride he has with his shop, by how he acts. Go to 4 places and pick the best one. Dont be afraid to haggle, Even if the place you like is the most expensive tell them the other shops will do it cheaper, they will lower the price.
They should install it as well, because they will be blending fenders etc, otherwise it is easy to install.
I have seen 16s on the 2k1 Civics and it looks good, all of them run Eibach springs (no strut upgrades yet) The DC sport muffler is very deep, sounds very good, I would go DC with the whole car performance wise, they know their shit, although you can always wait but, that would be the current setup.