View Single Post
Old 10-15-2001, 09:29 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Re: thanks derek

The bodykit maybe gell coated when you get it.(mine was). After I got it I never put it on. I didnt like the fiberglass thing, its usually pretty pricey for a shop to do it because there is alot of prepping involved with fiberglass to have a great finish (I dont know about all kits.) Get lots of quotes and see peoples work before they do it, you could be sorry later.

16 inch wheels may look alittle small with a body kit, thats really upto you. I dont like big wheels to much they are for looks and that about it...

A good muffler.. you could check out Thermal or Greddy.. Again thats preference of sound or and looks or whatever..

If you dont go to low you shouldnt have to worry about camber too much look in something like the Eibach Prokit 1-1.5 in drop or so. You could also go with something like coilovers. Thats all upto you.

The biggest thing to remember is its your car aslong as you happy with it its cool.. Id rather have power over pretty anyday but thats me.. Just remember to have fun with it and dont go beyond your budget, but do it right the first time.