Thread: not a chance
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 03:04 PM   #38
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by biker's back
drdingo21 I'm a real honda fan, its too bad they sold one to you. Theres no need to come around here putting down a TT over your accord. They arent in the same class either. As for your accord, yes they are good value. NO ones questioning that.

Sounds like you wanted more car but couldnt get it. Hey dude, compaired to the RL i used to own yuor accord sucks. And a nice 545i comaired to my RL is better yet. See how it works, there are different levels/classes of cars. You have a family sedan, the TT isnt and you pay a price of a sports car. Get over your great accord and thats for coming out.

Exactly.. not knocking the accord.. we actually looked at one, but couldn't see paying the same (or even close to it). And we prefered a sports car as opposed to a family sedan, which yes I sorry to say, your is.

As for out handling the TT.. are you on crack? And yes the 180hp comes with a 5spd, while the 225 has a 6 speed.

As for the price, we bought ours in December, a 2002 model that was still brankd new, 1 of 2 2002s left than we bought at close to dealer price which is what the dealer itself pays for cars. This must be your first new car as you most likely got raped by the dealer.

And lastly... as for your car running 14.2.. who the hell lied to you??

Here is your link, check it out:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/...edans_data.pdf

Try high 15s in the 1/4. 15.7 to be exact. lol