Thread: not a chance
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 09:50 PM   #1
IALuder

not a chance

PART ONE

well today, i was heading to the local import shop and i passed a audi 1.8T. i couldnt hear over my broke exhuast so i didnt notice him rev at me. i kept going a even 45. i look over he was next to me. i then realized it was the guy whom i saw at the track opening 2 weeks ago. we hit a light. we both just let it loose and off we were. he didnt pull and neither did i. he beat me to the next light however by 1/2 car. i was so surprised he didnt hand me my ass. it was also kinda of wet out side from the snow.

PART TWO

i was leaving the shop and a mexican in a 92 Protege with a fart cannon and some huge wing was leaving at the sametime. he pulled out after i did. he took off and looked at me like i dont stand a chance when he was passing me at 30mph. so i slowly step on it. so i would spin my tires in the water and gain speed gradually. i got next to him at 40-50. look at him and took off. all i could see was a angry mexican trying to keep up.

i could tell his foot was completely to floor and he was bobbing forward on the wheel as if it would help him catch up. then i saw him slap his fist on the wheel in shame.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.