View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 01:00 AM   #47
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by mechanic
502 block wiseco pistons, isky lifters, vortech supercharger, hydrualic roller cam .052, norrowed 9 inch ford rear end with 4- link, brodix heads, msd, stock front suspension, rear qaurters stretched 2 inches, th400 tranny w/3500 stall, B&M mega shifter,
oliver rods, 12 gal. fuel cell, gm crank, 4.11 gear ratio, lowered 2 inch.

Dude...I don't see that combo going 10s unless you're pushing around 20psi of boost. One can only guess at your cam size since ".052 just isn't right. ".502 or ".520 would be more like it and that wouldn't help much with a 3500rpm stall on a TH400. That's also nowhere near the cam you'd need to make big power with a blower and a 502. Plus you've made the ridiculously retarded mistake of raping your front/rear weight distribution ratio with that unnecessary big block. If you're such a great mechanic you'd know that a 350 properly built would've been a much better bet and wouldn't act like a fucking boat anchor. I have some serious doubts about the whole combo in general. And Isky lifters? Are you kidding me? Fucking christ...move out of the 1970s. And don't even try to tell me I don't know...my GT has broken 9s so I know a thing or two about engine and chassis setups. Besides, you came here spouting out import-hating and even racist bullshit and then when people called your bullshit you recanted. What a pussy. Go back to Camaroz28.com (no offense to the guys over there) and whine about your traction issues.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote