View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 12:37 PM   #14
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
Ifit was possible, i would give you the phone number of the cop, and or if you were coming here, i would have you meet up with him, to have him tell you what happened....you know nothing if you think this story is bullshit.

what cop.. what the hell are you talking about.. you just lost me there... and id rather meet up with you are race.. but as you stated you are far too far away..

Quote:
i dunno how much it matters, but i had my interioir stripped, and on that night, i had no speaker box in the back, .

i can answer that question for you.. you MIGHT on a PERFECT day knocked a tenth of a second off your time... and speeker boxes don't come stock SSSOOOOOO you are JUST making it closer to stock weight.. and SLIGHTLY lighter... and im sure your car was not "stripped"

Quote:
and i notice the difference...

you are dillusional you will NOT notice a tenth.. you just THINK its faster..

Quote:
if i could prove it to you, i would...but you're no where near me.
meet you half way?

Quote:
i know a guy with an integra ls 1991, that beats type r's, and he only ahs an intake on it....

1994 - Acura Integra LS 16.0
1997 Acura Integra Type R 15.1

from my findings and my own knowledge from what ive seen at the track the type R is a VERY low 15 sec car stock... and the ls is VERY VERY VERY high 15's more likely low 16's car.. there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL that a STOCK ls with intake will beat a STOCK type R unless the drivers of the "type r's" implying that it has beaten more than one on more than one occasion are ALL complete idiots...

Quote:
its jsut a freak teg...faster than usual, no one can guess why the hell he beats type r's....
more and more and more BS.. boy is it filling up..

Quote:
the reason i kept up,is prolly a mix between driver and a light quick civic.
your car is not quick.. 16 seconds is not quick.. and your car is far from light.. a crx hf is light your car MAY be light compared to like a camaro or something.. but in OUR world.. the ej civic is NOT very light