View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 10:56 AM   #8
1SweetV6

Do not order or buy from A nearly New Tire/Motion Mania

Short notes at bottom.

There also called: Nnt's Motion Mania. There located in: 715 Walnut St. Easton Pa. I bought 2 R1 racing seat's from then at Carlisle. They told me all I had to do was call R1 and order the mounting brackets. Okay, that sounded easy enough. I talked to my pro shop and he called them for 2 1/2 weeks before some one finally got back. When you call the # it go's to some one's V-mail, saying R1 will get back to you. Well he called EVERY day and left a message, and called at least 2 times more, a day, to see if anyone would pick up. Finally they got back to him and said "They do NOT sell the mounting brackets with out the seat." Okay. I had to call my Credit card company to get a hold of them. They did not have there phone # on the reseat. So I finally get a hold of them and talk to a Mike. He said just order the Sparko mounts, they will work. I talk to my pro shop and he call's Sparko. Now if they don't fit Sparko will NOT take them back. They give him the speck's of the bracket, just the top part where they would mount to. We measure it and they DON'T fit. So I'm really pissed at this point about it. I call them up and say I'm bringing them back I wont my money back. Mike said ok. That was last Wednesday. I go down there yesterday (06/05/02). It takes me 3 1/2 hour's (125 miles 1 way) to get there !!!!!! So a friend go's with me, he also went to Car with me. We finally get there and the first guy is totally cool about it. He's like Okay let me talk to the manager. Well guess who it is, the guy who sold me the seat's. That guy was a TOTAL @$$. He was like I never said call R1 and bla bla bla. My friend is Yes you did, I was there. So I tell him they brackets don't fit, Mike said I could get my $$ back. He is like well Mike was fired, he shouldn't of said that. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOU MONEY BACK !! I tell him (all cool headed) about how far I drove and everything. Also about the mounting bracket's. Then he said well all you have to do is drill the holes in the bracket's. I was like WTF. Mike NEVER said anything about that. They only told the pro shop where the holes were. So after arguing with the guy he said if I order the brackets and they STILL will not fit I can get my money back. So now I have to spend 60+ dollars just to see if they work.

Short notes. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They do not stand by there products and lie about information just to make a sale.