View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 08:57 AM   #26
95mr2turbo

jspecautosports.com
jspecauto.com

his name is ismael and he's a complete *** cheathing bastard.. READ:

They promised me and even showed a picture of enjo mount kit, I got a custom made PIECE of GARBAGE mount kit that was freshly spray painted.

They promised I would get the correct linkage for the 4th gen b16 swap and it wasn't correct.

The motor had a bad head gasket, and bad valve seals.

The wiring harness was promised and advertized to be made for the swap which it was a stock dx harness.

They didn't send a crank pulley with the damn swap and when I contacted him he said that's tough luck and hung up.

please note I paid 2400 for a custom b16 swap to fit the 4g.

To make a long story short. He screwed me and when I contacted him many times he pretty much said I'm in canada and your in the US so if you want to try and press charges go ahead it will be very difficult if not impossible and probably not worth your time. SO... DONT BUY FROM HIM!!! He has even got stuff on ebay so BUYERS BEWARE!!!

I have pics also if you guys wanna see the mounts. They are SERIOUSLY unbelievable!!! he cut the middle inserts of out regular stock mounts and used the rubber pieces then took some kind of metal piece and just put inside that with elmers glue. It was the shittest thing ever. when you picked up the mount everything fell out lol anyway yea BEWARE!!!