View Single Post
Old 02-23-2002, 08:55 PM   #10
geeser

I have been to church with her on MANY occasions. I even talked to an ex-Catholic that was a pastor at her church. In Catholocism, sorry about the whole religion thing here, we believe in tolerance-not trash talking damning of other religions. Her church sees differently. I had people from her church telling me all the reasons Catholocism is wrong. The way I always saw it with her was this, she doesn't have to study my Cathecism or join my religion if she doesn't want to. She can surely come to my church if she wants. There was just WAY to much pressure from her and her family. So after much thought I came out with my decision. I knew the next part of this story was inevitable based on my decision. She basically said it's my way or the highway. It, at that instant, seemed like all she wanted me for was to be a parishoner of her church. So, I take comfort in something SpongeBob said. She would have been reeeeeeeaaaalllly controlling in my life had this continued. I really wish I could have talked things out with her. She was the greatest I ever had. All I can say is, I tried. Thanks for all the help again guys.