View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 05:32 PM   #43
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING

How did ford50forlife start learning about cars?

easy, start working on them for one and 2 spend 17,000 dollars to go to a automotive technical school and get a degree and enter the field of a mechanic....

for the most part people on this board have really enlightened me as to the world of hondas and i hope ive educated them likewise in certain threads, i originally came on this thread to ask svt cobra to race me in his old cobra, then i posted a couple races especially the one about me vs. the del sol with a gsr motor boosting... and i got a respect for the underdog and have stuck around since

which brings me to my next question why ARE YOU HERE?

you flame me for calling bs on a race i wasnt there and i can respect that, BUT THEN GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS OF THE RACE (i.e. the race being a 2nd gear rolling start to 60mph race) and flame me when i bring up facts THAT YOU FREAKING SAID

just like the arguement you made with me about the SPOILER giving your REAR end downforce, AND The arguement about spiralmax giving dyno proven numbers (which you didnt even know about a dyno at the time), AND thirdly about the TURBO saturn thread where you HEARD HIS HEADERS on his turbo car

IT IS SAFE TO SAY that you need to shut the f#ck up because you are uniformed about how a car works, and really need to just accept defeat IN ITS RAWEST FORM

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 05-24-2003 at 05:36 PM.
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote