View Single Post
Old 03-17-2002, 06:04 PM   #1
DsBlu01CivEX

What a guy really means when he says....

Ok....about 2 months ago my ex broke up with me. Aight that is fine...what I'm tryin to figure out is if why he broke up with me is the real reason or if he had a hidden meaning behind it. So....since it seems like most guys think alike or at least know where other guys are comin from whether they agree with the logic or not...I thought I would ask. Ok...so first he was a wuss by breakin up with me on AOL (yah he has no balls!) and the reason he gave me that he didnt want to be with me anymore was because HE didn't like the way HE was treating ME. Yah I thought I was the one who was supposed to break up with the person who wasn't treatin me right. And he was right...there for about a week before he ended things...he wasn't treating me the way I deserve to be treated. But he supposedly had all these feelings for me and everyday that we spent together I was fallin even more for him. Then all of a sudden...sh!tty treatment and him breaking up with me cuz he didnt like the way he was treating me. And he told me he didn't feel like tryin anymore to treat me right. That he just couldnt do it. So is there a hidden meaning or should I just believe him???? UGH!!! I need to find a good guy!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote