View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 12:11 AM   #20
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
alright there big guy... is that the weight of an EX which is the HEAVIEST civic made... even if it is... that's still the HEAVIEST civic made. Not exactly a "lightweight"

He "gutted the back of his car" huh??? so he took out the spare and a box... I'm guessing the spare was still there with the jack and tools which ALL individually weigh more than the rest of the "trunk"... so he pulled out a 30lb box (returning it to STOCK weight) and MAYBE 2lbs of cardboard (spare cover) and 1lb or 2 at most of fabric.

wow those 3lbs must make up for the 80-100 hp the vr6 has over him...

..Took out back seats and panels also ....and the VR6 has 180 HP, well, atleast the GTI has that, and i assume their the same. so yea, its got like, 40-50 hp on me....w00t... my friend beats WRX's in strait a line with his 240sx, he only has some good suspension and a K&N filter on it, so yea, the jetta kicks the shit out of me on paper, but i kept up in real life.

i know it was a freak thing that I stayed with the VR6 as well as i did....infact it prolly wont' happen again, but truth of the matter is, is that i did ....