Thread: Z28 and New Si
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2002, 03:07 AM   #28
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

Sorry, I couldn't be a bystander any longer.

Fake badging had occured to me. I can't tell you how many 2nd gen Type R Integras I see (even seen a Cavalier Type R on occasion). Having freely admitted that I know nothing about domestics and hearing what you have to say, it seems like a likely scenario. I have no doubt you know what you're talking about, and if you say it's not possible, so be it.

If someone revs on you, it's a race. If it was that messed up, I doubt he would have been driving it. Driver skill? I guess we'll never know.

Perhaps I should rephrase for everyone: I beat a Camaro with a Z28 badge similar to the one pictured above. Fair enough?

You come here to learn, eh? Then why do you have nothing constructive to say, ever? I did a thorough search of everyone's post history, and if you were truly here to learn, you might at least attempt to post something resembling an inquiry or an attempt to better yourself rather than constantly posting demeaning and critical material.

I find two things funny:
1. Domestic owners have no lives to the extent that they have nothing better to do than come to import boards are bash cars with half the displacement. If it's no race to you and it presents no challenge, why do you get such juvenile pleasure out of bashing them over the internet? Sooner or later you'll all realize you're only making asses of yourselves and confirming the reputations of the dometic owners as cocky, arrogant schmucks.
2. Most of these little four bangers could have easily had your car, had they chosen to do so. Personally, with the $20,000 I've invested into my car in the purchase price, system, and mods, I could have had an incredibly fast domestic, had I chosen to do so. Imports cost twice what domestics do (there's a reason for that), and they're twice as expensive to mod. So next time you roll up on a modded import, just know that had owning you been their priority, they could have. Your silly little life is simply just not that important.

And with that, I leave the kill stories forum. Thank you, gentlemen. It's been, ah, educational, at least on the nature of human nature.