View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 07:15 PM   #23
CD5Passion

before it's closed I want my 2 cents put in, cause by the time i read these they are normally already closed. I have to disagree with ya 4doorspeedman I like the way those cars look, but thats where my argument ends and another begins...dude...come on..
1)if you were to EVER take on a corvette I promise you that you would be thoroughly embarrased, and there's a nice hot pink supra (yes hot pink, it's nickname is Pinky) around my area that I'm sure would be glad to race "someone in his league" specially with a civic..oh im sorry a SI i forgot that part...
2)CAI does next to nothing but give you car a neat sound when you tap the gas. btw what brand CAI is it?
3)and hell man...I've never seen you on this forum, this is the first.
4) I love my Honda to death, but Honda's are not the best platform to build on if you want mad speed on your list. a kid I know spent nearly 8grand on his 92 teg and only pushes 280hp, granted thats 140 more than mine but thats not anything...my friend spend like 3g on his '80something mustang and could lift the front end off the ground off the line and actually needs a rollcage cause you can feel the chassis twist through every gear
5) I read this post and I immediatly thought fast and the furious...thats not a compliment mind you. come race some eclipses over here and I promise you they will tear you apart....

p.s....is your car a Type-R or are you one of them who just paste a badge on their car and race everything that moves?

you started off time here on this forum with no respect from me. Honestly I'm suprised that GT40fied has not ripped you a new a$$ this seems like his type of thread....
silly kid driving a eclipse is 16??...you're 17?.....dude...theres a rule, you must be AT LEAST 3 years older than the other person to make fun of their age...
ok I'm done, thanks