View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 01:32 AM   #1
nonovurbizniz

93 ex VS. 04 740

HAHAHAHAHA....

SO. Damn near everyday I stop by my buddies work in westport CT... it's a rich town full to the brim with assh0les...

My buddy drives a 70 impala convertable with a WORKED 400 small block... it's pretty fast... nothing rediculous due to it's weight but it burns the pants off of me and his buddies relatively stock 14sec mustang.

ANYWAY.. I always follow him cuz he's got more power... but he can't take turns for sh!t... SO he's going REAL slow around the bend of the on ramp and this TOTAL D!CK is riding my ass in his BRAND NEW BMW... So I give it a couple hard taps to the brakes to make him crap a bit... he keeps riding my ass... and as we approach the dotted lines he makes for a quick 2 lane switch over so he can pass me and my buddy...

HAHAHAHAHAHA... that's where the fun began.

THOSE THINGS ARE PIGS...

I burned him REALLY bad... I had like 4 car lengths on him by the time I was at the top of third.

We generally get on the highway and go full bore till we're doing like 80-100... So this dude is STILL trying to keep up/pass us...

I've all but forgotten about him by the time he FINALLY comes screaming up behind me at like 95-100... so I move out of the fast lane (which he's in coming up behind me) doing like 70-80... I drop down to forth and hit it as soon as he's at my rear bumper...

By the time we were nose to nose again I was pulling on him already... It was TERRIBLE... he finally gave up...

Then when we slowed down to get off my buddies exit he passes and is TOTALLY pissed and avoiding looking at me...

It was funny as hell...

I normally don't bother and I figured I'd get it handed to me but apparently those things are all luxury and no performance.