Thread: Duel Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2001, 03:49 AM   #12
BlackDeuceCoupe
The Great Ape

Re: Duel Exhaust

Quote:
Originally posted by Redline
I have a 99 Civic and was curious to how I would go about turning my single stock exhaust into duel exhaust. I have seen several civics with this done. Does anyone have any answers or suggestions?
It all depends on if you want to go the performance route, or the show route. While "duel" [sic] exhausts MAY look better, it won't do a thing for your performance. I say MAY, because beauty is in the eye... you know???

I wanted performance, looks and sound and went the Tenzo R axle-back route. Here are some pics:

This is called a 'Tenzo R Venturi Bolt On Rear Section.' It's lighter than the stock muff, looks better, sounds better, is less restrictive, won't void your warranty, and took 45 minutes to install. It lists for 575 bones, but I picked it up for 205 at Showcase Honda in Dooperville Arizona.
DISCLAIMER The existence of BDC is disputable. The existence of views, in the absence
of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise
in the second order coefficient.
BlackDeuceCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote