View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 12:57 AM   #1
Mr SpiLLz

7,500 to spend, what could you do?

Im looking to buy a "new" car in a few months, i have yet to decide on a Brand new car, or a obviously used 91 crx si...

In the new car department i was looking at the dodge srt 4, civic ex coupe, civic si, acura rsx type s, and nissan sentra spec v.
Ofcoarse i would have to finance them. But truthfully none of them "float my boat" like the crx' does... I always loved how this car looked, and always wanted one....

So if i save my money, in a few months i can have around 7,500 to spend. Plus after that more money being saved...

So lets say i find a stock 91 crx si, What things would i most likely need fixed, then what upgrades should i do to the springs, exhaust, intake, rims, and so on...
If its worth it what engine should i drop in it, and where can i get one from...and can it handle turbo...

seriously though, please list all the mods that i should, and could do...with names and prices...

I dont know much about cars, so i guess im a new b... But i hope to get more into it once the money comes... thanks for anything you can reccomend... Thanks =)