Thread: what happened
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #16
VR4_Craver
Banned

My 401k took a shit anyway at least if the SSA took control I would have a deiniteplace to put my blame. One thing that interested me was how many people are speaking against what Obama has said he beleives when the shit they do is just as bad or worse. For example...The catholic church is pissed about how obama stands on abortion because it goes against church ideas. He isnt looking to put an abortion clinic on every corner he is trying to make it ok for rape and incest victims to access this if they wanted. Yet hardly a week goes by that you dont see them shoveling out money to some 8 year old boys family. They have problems to correct before any bitching can be done on their part. As for mccain...I didnt like a few things with him. How after he relized he couldnt win based on views alone (because american public dont want more of the same) he basically resorted to begging to be put in office as a "balance" Well...not to long ago democrats didnt have a stangle hold on congress and bush was president I didnt see him bitching about congress needed more democrats to balance everything. And taxes. I dont mind paying taxes because while I dont need their services every day I am glad they are there when I do. But I dont see the sense in catering to people how dont really need any help while damning those who really do.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote