View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 11:15 AM   #1
PooH DiGGLianO

94 Integra non-vtec vs. Mustang Cobra w/ NOS

Hey guys. This happened a couple of years ago, but I'm new to hondastyle so I'll tell you my story. I just dropped off my dad at the airport to go to Asia. On my was back a mustang cobra pulled up next to me. I just wanted to get home. I saw that he was looking at me from the corner of my eye. And man he was revving that sh**. I looked over and saw the Snake on the fender so I was liek "kool". All of a sudden he takes off. I didnt know what was going on. But I saw white cloud of smoke come from his exhaust. It was NOS. So I needed to teach this guy a lesson. Okay, now here's the match:
94' Acura Integra 1.8L non-vtec
Mods: fuel,exhaust,spark,turbo,nos, upgrade
12 lbs. boost; 125 Shot

Mustang Cobra
Mods: unknown, NOS

Now he guns it and I gun it. God damn those things are fast..... but not fast enough. I easily ate him up and you should've seen the look on his face. Imagine getting chewed up by a 1.8 with a 5.0. Then he hit the Nos and flew by me. I blasted my NOS and his face was like this now, I must've been at 160. Well...... a 160 right by the state trooper. I said to myself F*** that. I aint stopping. Then in the mist I saw a huge barrackade. I was like damn. I got taken in, fingerprinted, mugshotted, the works. But the funny thing is I was 17. My mom had to come get me. Well, they kept the engine. How screwed up was that. But when my day got home. We got that SH** back. We knew somebody in the force and traced the engine to an auction. We had to buy back MY engine for 500 dollars.