View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 11:24 PM   #24
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Re: ahhh

You run with your girl in the car!?!? Ok now. Take her out of the car, remove the spare & subs if you have them. And work on your launch. I'd say 4000-4500RPM. Somewhere in there you'll find your sweet spot.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jrscb16A2
my 1/8 mile best is a 9.05.....quarter mile best is a 13.7

Judging by the name, I'd just guess that's boosted.
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda530
Dude how and the hell did you get a auto civic ex with intake and exhaust to run a 16.0. the 5spds cant even do that?????

I'm sure 5 speeds could do that. Its not that far fetched.
Quote:
Originally posted by Senshi
*cough*NOS*cough*

Nope. That was without the juice. I ran slower, 16.1, with the juice. Mostly because I decided to flip the switch at the line. Lack of traction tends to make you have a slower time.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jrscb16A2
when you ran the 16 what was your trap speed and your 60 foot time?

I don't recall. Its been about 2 years or so. I'm thinking it was about 84 on the trap. And I can't really give you a good guess on the 60ft.

Sad thing is that for some reason I can't seem to beat a 16 with my Si. The again I've only been once and only been driving stick for a year. I finally got my 17's (heffer ass rims) off so I'll be going this Thurs provided they are open.... I hate winter.