View Single Post
Old 10-30-2002, 12:24 PM   #68
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by 00 Si
Umm, wrong again. Those 2 cars I pointed out you can buy as is. NO, I repeat NO, mods. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA. They come like that. Sorry.

And as for the "you can make a large cu in motor", imagine if you did that to a Ferrari also. hmmmm, wonder who would win in that stand point. I mean a lot of muscle heads are know, if they lose to a turbo'd import or are argueing the fact, they ALWAYS say, well put a turbo on my V8 and who wins. Well, make the V12 a 572cu in and we'll see who wins. NOT the V8.

Thank you drive through.

You are very confused... these motors from ferarri and porsche are already modified at the FACTORY. So your zero, zilch etc etc crap doesn't fly.. if you think they are stock motors with nothing special then you need to do more research. You talk as if you are taking small displacement motors, doing nothing to them, and they are magically powerful... btw the Turbo Porsche means that it is turbo in case ya didn't know. So I will let you have your turbo porsche, and my SMALLBLOCK NA 383 still produces more power. If I put a centri blower on my motor with lets say 8019lbs of boost, I will make anywhere from 750-850hp. But like I said, my larger ci motor still makes more power than a turboed porsche motor.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote