View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 01:10 AM   #81
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren57
haha bringing up loose change. have you read this whole thread? I get the feeling the answer is no. you are exactly the type of person steve is talking about when he refers to sheep.

why even bother with planes if there were planted explosives? why not just blow the damn thing up and say it was another bombing like in, what was it, 92? Oh, I guess the gov't tried it then and it didn't work so they had to come up with a better idea so they could listen to your phone calls and enforce UN resolutions. that makes sense.

Why not do that? Do you really think we could've sold the public on the idea that a small group of terrorists would have the strategic and engineering knowledge to bring either building down? Hell...they're having a hard time selling this mess of bullshit they've come up with so far.

And actually, when I say sheep, I'm refering to you, Wren. People like you and Rob who just kind of went "well George Bush goes to muh church so I surely do believe him" and then claimed it's all common sense. You know...like there's anything common or any sense involved with bringing down 3 very large buildings.. You both claim that I'm close minded, but instead of taking anything I've said with even a grain of salt, you immediately had to search for something to counter the idea...something that fit into what you believe is reality. You keep saying my arguments are weak and whatnot, but anything you've posted is just as speculatory. If anyone had any real concrete facts, no one would have any grounds to argue any of this.

And you're right Rob...the evidence has been put out...on the towers. The pentagon is a whole other story.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote