View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 06:38 PM   #5
FlooredAccord
2nd Gear

Me and my brother both thought a lot of you guys here would be sceptical, and I don't blame you. You're absolutely right, he would have to have modded his suspension, and he did. If you could wait about a week(until my bro flies back up to Washington) I'll have him send me his pics, but I doubt if he has a video so don't ask. I'll look around here for the pic of it next to the Evo VII but I doubt I will find it. Here's another racing story performed in the Bay area before I shipped his car up to Washington:

"Man! This car is wicked fast! Going down the freeway in oakland minding my own buisness at 70mph, this modded hks wrx gets next to me and proceeds to rocket off, I decide to see if Im able to catch up to him, well surely i do and I stay with him till we hit the tunnels, I go through the left, he goes through the right tunnel, I exit after he does and Im unable to locate him in my rearview mirror. Suddenly he comes barreling down my rear end I hit boost and pull a california sweep, Im suddenly going 110mph uphill, hes hanging with me, then my speedo pegs off the scale and the car keeps on going faster and faster, the wrx is to the right and a little behind me and proceeds to pass a car on the shoulder at atleast 130mph, Im thinking oh nuts hes going to loose control but he makes it safely back on the road. I finnaly get past some cars and pull next to him, we start toying with each other by moving into each others lane, good ol fun! But darn't my exit is comong soon so I must slow down, I then realize that i was set on 8-9psi of boost! I forgot to change the boost settings....I wonder what would have happened If i was at 15psi? Well, all in all a very good race..... "

Oh, and by the way, I think he runs off of 92 pump gas. If I get pictures and more proof biker will you stop the hating? In fact, hate all you want, I'm not here to impress you.

What are you gonna do? Sick your dogs on me? Or your bees? Or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at me?
-Homer Simpson
FlooredAccord is offline   Reply With Quote