View Single Post
Old 11-03-2001, 04:48 AM   #15
thermal
Banning Machine

a lot of freaky shiet happened to me when i was a kid. i grew up in the philippines. lots of superstition goin' there......i have another one........NOT a GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER, but FREAKY AS hell.

when i was 9 or 10 yrs old. for about 3 nights, my mom used to get awaken by a crying infant. and it seemed that it was always on the "dot" at midnight. we knew our neighbors very well. we knew that there were no babies surrounding our house. HOWEVER, there is a pregnant lady on the right side of my house. this house is also next to my mom's bedroom. so the next day, my mom visited the lady to see if she gave birth already. the lady said, "NO.....the baby is only 3 months old". my mom got a little freaked out. she mentioned that she has been hearing a baby cry for a few nights already. the lady said, "well.....not my baby, my baby is not due for a few more months". it was somewhat visible on the lady's belly as a proof. my mother went back home. so the next evening, she waited for midnight, and again, the baby started crying!!! so to make sure that she was NOT the only one who can hear it, she woke up: myself, and my 2 sisters. so we ALL heard it. we all freaked out and slept together. it went on for another couple of days.

then, a few days later, there was an ambulance on my next door neighbor's house, where the pregnant lady was staying at. she LOST the baby on the way to the hospital........and the "crying at midnight" finally stopped!

it seemed that the baby may have been trying to send a message that he/she was dying.........well, that's what everybody was saying.......

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote