View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 10:54 PM   #29
DomesticImport

ya i know its been a while since people have posted in this thread oh well, im bored..... heres my opinion

i dont think that all girls are bitc-hes and i dont think all guys want to get in the pants of girls. and i know a lot of people are like that too (bitches/sex fiends). i think that we are all human and and people will be people. it dosent matter if your a girl or a guy.

it all depends on where you grew up, who your friends were, what you experiences with other people were that makes a person be the way they are. some guys think that they can do that stuff becuause girls have let him do that b4, so he thinks it either is acceptable or knows how to do it and dosent care what they think about him

and some girls think they are the rulers of the world, well im sure thats from many many people telling them they are and letting them step all over them. so in the future they will still act like this

ive been in many diffrent groups of friends through out highschool and outside of highschool. and i have seen all the diffrent types of people the diffrent classes of people(popular... exc) and i have been friends with all of them and gotten to know them. and a lot of them have been assholes to other people, and the people that were stepped all over by the popular people are the nice people. i myself was an asshole to many people. but i have change a lot and i like the way i am now better than i was. now i dont even care about what is on the mind of most guys (sex). i get a natural high off making new friends... particulary girls and just being with them and having a good time.

okay im gunna stop boring you now...

darnet i hate reading long posts and look at this one i just made.... hmmm oh well