Thread: how to cure....
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 03:18 PM   #12
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

man this crap sucks

I've tried the long driving thing, but I had to do tons before I got in a better mood. Yeah it keeps your mind busy (or it should, dont wanna crash) but you gotta be sure to do it in a local setting like through towns or stuff like that. Highway driving is too boring and that could make ya think about being depressed again.

The hanging out with friends is a good thing too but its so true that when its time to go home its the worst. Youre all alone and when its time to go to sleep...aw crap...you cant help but think about it.

I really dont have a cure of any kind. Theres time but sometimes time is the enemy and not your friend. You dont look forward to time off because that was the time that you would spend with your significant other but now its nothing special. But eventually it'll be ok. I'll admit that Im still not over my last gf, its been over a yr and a half but I get through the days. When its really bad (and it just was on tuesday) I cry, hell I'll admit to that, there's nothing wrong with it; youre sad.

Ya just gotta tough it out when those really bad days come along. Roll with the punches as they come and hey if you find something that really works as far as a cure, let me know; I could use it.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote