Thread: how to cure....
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 10:25 AM   #2
cutiepy701

Oh hunny, I totally sympathize with you. I have been thru this just recentlly. We have only been broken up 6 months and sometimes I still feel like I wanna die.
Honestly the only, and I mean ONLY, thing that helped me was hanging out more with my friends. But then I had to go home, alone, and that is when it was the worst. I remember nights I would just cry and cry on my couch....wanting to pick up the phone and talk to him....
It fuc*ing hurts like hell.....but time will heal all wounds.
If you have a job, work some extra hours.

Work definitly helped ALOT. At work there were only breif moments when I would think about him, but other than those two things....I really don't know what can help.
6 months is a pretty long time.....and I am just know starting to be "ok". The first 3 months, I thought that I wasn't even effected by our breakup, cuz I was with my friends 24-7. But then it really sinks in at about 4 months. Seriously, it was like a phase that I went through where I thought to myself "hey this isn't so bad"....WOOO was I fooling myself. Maybe it was my bodys natural defense mechanism.

Keep yourself busy, and give yourself time. It will get better I promise.