View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 08:40 AM   #48
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic
Any gurls just wanna sit down with me and have a drink? Just to get off the dance floor a bit, and relax. Get to know each other a bit. The way i figure it..there is always time to "rub crotches" later on in the evening. If you get my drift.

I would love for a guy to offer to just go sit down and grab a drink. Dancing the entire night with no breaks is hard....I've done it numerous times. But most guys that attatch their pee pee to your @ss aren't normally lookin to get to know you better. They are hopin that by the way that you dance, that you'll leave with them that night and the 2 of you can "rub crotches" somewhere private. And unfortunately for the guy, not all girls are like that. Just cuz a girl might dance sexy and provocatively doesn't mean that she's just gonna jump into bed with you. This is where you should offer to buy her a drink and get to know her better. Normally with some converstation and different types of interaction with the girl off the dance floor the guy should be able to tell if she's a slut or a "good girl".

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote