View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 02:31 PM   #8
DsBlu01CivEX

Ok here's my take on things......we typically go after guys at first for physical attraction. We don't know if the guy is going to verbally/phyiscally abuse us or whether he is a gentleman or not. We go after looks....well just as girls put on a front in the beginning of the relationship, so do the guys. They act like they are interested and blah blah blah and the 2 of you get really comfy with each other. Sure there are things that bother you, but they are stupid little petty things. Then the truth comes out....you find out he's cheating on you with like 3 other girls, he does drugs, he's an alcoholic, etc. The girl tries to change the "bad boy" into the good boy she thought he was and actually wants. The reason why she goes to her guy friends to ***** is because she knows they will listen to her and that they will comfort her. I know the last thing that our "good guy" guy friends want to hear is us bitching about our significant others and why our boyfriend can't be more like them (your guy friend). Girls will eventually learn that they don't deserve what their shitty bf is doing to them and will leave them...but it takes time. Bear with us....we eventually come around.

The biggest problem is the fact that both parties tend to put on a front in the beginning of the relationship. If the guy would say from the beginning that he's a big shithead and will treat her wrong, the girls won't stay with them.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote