View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 07:46 AM   #2
mt.biker

Re: I'm talkin to the women here...

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Ok ladies....let's have. Why do you all love to date leather-wearing-woman-beating alcoholics instead of decent guys? And I don't wanna hear any of that "I don't go for bad boys" shit because every guy here knows you do. Now, it might not seem like it from that intro, but I've always been gentlemanly towards woman and treated them with respect...but what did that get me? An ex-girlfriend who figured it was more important to go down on her ex than be with me. And I'm not judging women on her alone...but it seems like all my female friends get involved with guys they know are bad news and then come to ***** to ME about how no guys will respect them or treat them right. So let's have it ladies...WTF?

Amen to that bro!

Dude I'm not a chick but i'll tell ya what i know. They just seem to like the thrill of a dangerous guy, or so they think. They're really too messed up emotionally and physically. Between their PMS and some girlly fight they have with a gf last week they are as stable as geo metor @100mph.

They will get tired of this life in time and finally realize they want a nice guy, but by then you've told them to f*ck off and well they look somewhere else. I dont think it really gets any better as you get older......

I'll add something to this to for ya. There isn't one girl one the face of the earth that you wont learn something different about after knowing her for more then 6 months. They always hold something back and then boom you find this out. It could be that she was a slut or doesn't likesomething you've been doing for ages. Whatever it is, it changes your view on the person she is, they (as in girls) ALWAYS do this.

theres my $4.89.. keep the change buddy