View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 03:26 AM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'm talkin to the women here...

Ok ladies....let's have. Why do you all love to date leather-wearing-woman-beating alcoholics instead of decent guys? And I don't wanna hear any of that "I don't go for bad boys" shit because every guy here knows you do. Now, it might not seem like it from that intro, but I've always been gentlemanly towards woman and treated them with respect...but what did that get me? An ex-girlfriend who figured it was more important to go down on her ex than be with me. And I'm not judging women on her alone...but it seems like all my female friends get involved with guys they know are bad news and then come to ***** to ME about how no guys will respect them or treat them right. So let's have it ladies...WTF?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote