View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 09:14 PM   #1
ford50forlife
4th Gear

me vs. mx6 (turbo?)

well it was halloween and since i had nuthing better to do i hit the highway, came off an exit because when i put my car in nuetral it stalled at 75mph after i pop started it i came off the exit to a light that goes left or right and is multiple straight lanes. i kept revving my car because if i didnt it would stall! (****ing fords ) guess the mx6 in front of me with the AIN'T SKEERED stickers though i was being a hardass, look his car over and hes got a turbo sticker on it (didnt those come with it stock???) idiot dont even got exhaust. oh well light turns green and he HITS it around the corner to the left, i turn causually and notice hes still pinning it, well i hit second while hes 8-10 cars ahead, end of second i match his speed, 3rd i start yanking, and 4th i pass (and pretty quickly) at about 100-105. had time to look over as i passed him and he just had a concentrated face looking forward.... i then see a freaking yellow light pulse, OH SHIT HES GOT A 5 1/2 inch monster tach oN A STOCK CAR LOFL!.. i just start balling while i slow down, then we are at a light together, and i roll down my window but hes just sitting there revving with his face STILL ON THE TACH!.. i just said whatever, and let him go... man the crazys are sure out on halloween

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote