View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 10:18 AM   #49
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Haha. This is too funny. 4 pages about urinatign in the shower.
Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
girls doing it = no control. i can at least aim mine to the drain better

Yeah. They have no aimer. Maybe that's why they think its gross? Can't direct the flow. Though I saw this one chick at a bike rodeo that could pee standing up. Kinda wierd
Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
I know....the disgusting part is she would do it while we were both in the shower...yeah, she's a classy woman

Yeah that's not right. Regardless of whether its the guy or the girl. Don't do it in the shower together.... Yeck!
Quote:
i dont leave hair on the soap, i still stand by the fact i hit the drain though

Damn straight.
Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Thanks for sharing that dude.

I must admit I pee in the shower once and a while but I always hit the drain. It happpens those morning where you had a lot to drink the night before and just hit the sack. You want to shower badly because you feel dirty having slept in your clothign from yesterday but forgot to take a piss. Then the warm water hits ya and you just have to pee.

See. Its a normal thing. I bet 99% of guy do it.
Quote:
ok.. there is a downward water flow from the farthest point in the shower to the drain, if you hit the drain the pee cannot flow up, considering there is also a stready flow of shower water rushing at it too. and FYI piss is sanitary, and is used to cure jellyfish stings in the middle of the ocean, it is very sick, and sounds bad, but truthfully it is not bad for you. i stand on the dry area in the shower anyways and give it a few seconds to flush out before re-entering the wet part of the shower, it isnt as sick as you people make it out to be. i would get out of the shower but: a) i dont wana get water on the floor b) when i flush the toilet then i have to stand dripping wet for 15 seconds for the water to cool back down c) i am that lazy

Urine is actually 100% sterile. There are no bad things in the urine. The fact that the body heats it to 98+ degrees helps.