View Single Post
Old 10-25-2002, 11:38 PM   #1
Spicdaddy1507

Civic vs. Eclipse

I was going down to Clearwater beach tonight (10/26/02) and on my way back I had seen a silver mitsu eclipse convertable with some dork driving and some girls in it....I figured I had an even wieght distribution since me and my wife were in the car.....So there was a stop light and like 10 seconds after that I revved at the basterd, and we started racing!!!! first he was ahead of me by like a 3/4 of a cars length, then I pulled up like the beast I am and shot 1/2 a cars length ahead of him and kept pulling strong until he said screw it and slowed down just as we were heading towards the next light......We were lucky we stopped when we did cause there were 2 cops waiting 2 stop lights ahead.......TALK ABOUT LUCK!!!! there are cops out here like crazy tonight....I thank god nothing happend....Like I need another ticket!!! my last one was $125.00 doing a 80 in a 70 zone while I was going to Nopi Motorsports in Atlanta.......Cops suck.......Btw, I am running a JDM B16A-2 swap, skunk2 intake manifold, and Dc JDM 4-1 ceramic header with some exhaust...and thats all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg civic5.jpg (86.5 KB, 75 views)