View Single Post
Old 10-21-2002, 03:31 AM   #18
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Re: Question for the guys

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Ok...I have a couple different guy friends that smoke, do drugs, or drink a lot (or any combo of the 3) and by having some converstations with some of them, they have told me that they'd give up their "nasty habits" for a girlfriend. Would any of you do the same? I'm just curious since I know like 3 or 4 guys that would....I didn't know if it would be a universal trend or not.

I'd say half yes and half no. I smoke about a pack a day, don't do drugs, but I drink too damn much. As far as smoking goes...no way. It keeps me sane and if a girl doesn't like it she'll have to at least accept it. As far as drinking I think I would stop but not solely because of the girl. People who drink too much do it to cover something up...same reason people do drugs (I've been there and done that too). I think if I were in a healthy (underline HEALTHY ) relationship I would lose a good deal of interest in alcohol since I'd have something positive to focus on. But anyone who'd give up their habits just for the purpose of a girlfriend are sheep. They don't know what they want and are just looking for someone to guide them. Just my $.02.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote