Thread: me vs. mt biker
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 03:35 PM   #16
V8killimports

Re: me vs. mt biker

Quote:
Originally posted by firstgeardude
it took a while to find a nice empty stretch....

I thought you knew this place like the back of your hand... you know it so well you forgot where it was?

Quote:
anyways it was wet so we both had a lot of wheel spin from standstill...

I have an idea let's go racing on the street when it's wet. Like I said use common sense.

Quote:
i kept goin till bout 130km/h and then had to get on the brakes hard cuz this cyclist ... bein the dumbass that he was gettin right into my way.. and instead of speeding up he was just coastin... he had that fear.. like a cat crossin the road starin at an oncoming car type of thing... never the less i came down from 130 quite fast...

Once again crap spills from your mouth... apparently you little buddy had get on his brakes hard because this dumbass cyclist was in his way... Had he hit him at that speed the cyclist would be dead and your friend would be in jail. And the part about "he had that fear". Do you wonder why? Some dipshit kid racing right towards him? Both of you need you driving priviledges taken from you. How in the crist did you pass a driving test? You do have driving tests in Canada right?