View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 12:37 AM   #1
SVT Cobra

Swedish Meatballs and Mitsubishis

lmao. tonight was so fun. i went up to berlin turnpike where everyone races in my car with 2 friends. My friend and his girl took his integra up. we played around. he has a 2001 gsr engine, exhuast, pullies, intake, etc. whatever else u honda ppl do. i still destroy him no prob tho. thats not the story tho...
we park at dunkin donuts to talk to some punk kid tryin to race me. i totally killed it. my friends integra and him were dead even when they raced. these kids were there meeting some weirdo euro queers that had a turbo eclipse convetible. they were talkin so much shit about my car lol. sayin the cobra couldnt not beat a stock eclipse. he said his turbo was at 14psi and he would beat my car. they were such cocky euro trash. so we go to race, and the guy doesnt even drive his own car. he has his homo swedish lover drive. goldie locks gets in and i follow him out. (my friend is in the car with me, swede is alone) we play aaround at first cuz of traffic. we get an opening and he went first. didnt know we were racing then. so he had a head start and quickly i was right on him ready to pass then puts his signal on. so we head back lookin for a red light show down lol.. finally right befoere dunkin donuts we get one. i dont even get a good launch at all. i spun 1st and 2nd bad and still pulled in 2nd. i chirped 3 and by the end i had 10 car lengthes on him. no lie. i had to slow down. we go back and theyre all like"pop the hood" they didnt think it was really a cobra. after theyre like "oh the cobra is fast". before he said cobras do mid 14s. the poor losers went home right after. man it was funny. im gonna go check if the pics came out good.