Thread: Military
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 10:12 PM   #9
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

I'm in the Air Force too and I would have to say if you're gonna go into any branch, it should be Air Force. Here's a breakdown:

Army - Get treated like shit, substandard living conditions, get demoted as fast as you get promoted, and when it comes down to it, you're a grunt and usually can't find a job that will transfer over to the civilian world.

Navy - Your on a boat for 6 months at a time living with a bunch of guys. If you're on a sub, they have a limited amount of living space. Could be that you lay down to sleep in a cot or bunk that some guy just got out of. Probably still warm from his nuts. Fun! Plus, would you really want to be know as a Seamen (read semen)

Marine - Uhh yeah, turn psycho from basic training, get a bunch of tattoos about dogs and Semper Fi, be the first one out in the field, again substandard living conditions.

Air Force - Live in college-like dorms with a bunch of females (yes, they're co-ed), if you're an Airman and you will be at first if you're enlisted, you'll eat in the chow hall which does suck sometimes but it ain't that bad for free. Getting training for a job that you can actually use if/when you get out and while you're in, it's just like having a regular job.

If you want some more advise or if you have any more questions, PM me and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote