View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 08:34 PM   #10
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
i don't even consider those races. they happen too often.

btw, how old are you? did you get your car with those mods, or you did them? how much power are you making? i'm thinkin well over 500.

I'm 23. When I bought the car it had a few of the mods...mostly the suspension. I've worked overtime damn near every week for the past 4 or 5 years to afford what I've got now. It also helps to work for a company that's pretty generous with their stock options for full time workers. The car was my first car (now I've got a beater truck too) and I bought it with 36,000 original miles for $6,000. The last time the car was dyno'ed (before the SDS DFI kit, intercooler, and the current turbo) it made 527hp. That was with a EEC-IV processor, smaller intercooler, and a T-60 turbo. Most of the parts I've been lucky enough to trade or buy used. I'm hoping next time it's dyno'ed (after the tuning gets done) it'll make over 600hp.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote